With the optional Video feature you will always see what’s happening in your garage. Your GoGogate will register and record every time your garage door is opened. Besides this, the system will allow you to assign up to 1 different camera per connected door, so you know you are looking at the right place when necessary.
Our video monitoring feature brings you peace of mind. Why? Well, imagine you are on holidays, in a business trip or at work. By integrating your existing IP camera, you can see what happens when your garage door is open or closed from your Smartphone, tablet, PC or Smartwatch.
What do you get with our video pluguin?
· The ability to integrate your existing IP camera to Gogogate2 device.
· The ability to remotely watch real time what happens when you are not home.
· The ability to remotely monitor each of your garage doors or gates separately.
· 1 GB worth of real time video monitoring/month.
· 1 GB worth of renewable video storage so you can keep track of past events
Gogogate 2 – IP cameras compatibility list
In the following link you will find all the IP cameras compatibles with our Gogogate 2. Check the following list and find your best option.
How can you activate your video plugin?
Once you have your IP camera, it’s time to activate your video plugin. In the next video, you will find the steps to follow for your video plugin configuration.
- Find more information in http://gogogate.com/video.html